At Udhyam Learning Foundation (Udhyam), Our vision is to “Co-create a caring world, where people fearlessly pursue their potential”
Udhyam Shiksha, works on developing entrepreneurial mindsets amongst youth, which would enable them to strive towards their potential. We are a high energy & open organisation.
To know more about us, please visit our website. You can also find us on facebook.
We are looking for Curriculum Specialists at multiple locations to work closely with the Government education ecosystems to enable them to create and administer Entrepreneurship Mindset Curriculum at scale.
One of the core beliefs at Udhyam is that learning must be experiential which makes this role ambitious and unique in terms of attempting to shift the current ways of learning in our schools. The candidate must be familiar with and open to further developing expertise in experiential learning pedagogy and identifying ways to integrate it into the government system. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is passionate about student-centered ways of learning and making this change happen at scale in India.
Role and Responsibility
Research and Design
- Articulate learning objectives, curriculum principles and develop curricular frameworks
- Create simple yet engaging learning experiences for learners and facilitators
- Design pilots to gather user feedback and improvise the content
- Research best practices in experiential and reflective learning, learning needs of adolescents, entrepreneurship education, mindset change
Learning and Development:
- Develop workshop designs and training materials for facilitators
- Facilitate capacity building of teachers/facilitators
- Facilitate capacity building of internal team members for implementing the curriculum
- Collaborate closely with the operations team to plan the implementation
- Work in synergy with the SCERT teams to create buy-in for the curriculum
- Gather feedback from various stakeholders to improvise the designs
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to identify and research relevant documents, studies, and data from various disciplines
- Ability to observe and assess the needs of different learners and learning environments
- Detail Orientated
- Knowledge of different learning theories and methods to design interactive and experiential learning modules
- Facilitation skills
- People skills - liaising with staff in the SCERT, Education/training department - to enable them to create and administer the curriculum
- At least 4-years work experience as a curriculum or instructional designer
- Experience in experiential learning design and facilitation
- Worked in a classroom setting for at least 2 years would be an added plus
- Knowledge of Hindi (Speak and read)/local language
- Highly creative/entrepreneurial
Location: Can be based anywhere in India with readiness to travel to the location as per need (12 to 15 days a month)
Note: The joining location & induction would be at Bangalore or Delhi (NCR).
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying